View Profile paparazziVN

1 Movie Review

so sick!!! but HA HA

i sick of this, but funny, and nice animation, character... the lyric of this song so fun, ha ha

3 Game Reviews

soundtracks name plz... I love all of it

Beautiful world and music, i though i'm falling in fairy tales, with manga character and lovely creatures...

Good game, good story and sad ending make i almost cry. I wana know more about the creatures in this game. And your characters is so lovely, more fun scene XD. The last, I very impressed of iras.

11 Audio Reviews

I'm boring and tired of many things in my life... Thanks for your music for cheer me up! I'm honest :).

DreamForecast responds:

Thanks! : D

Nice work! 8-bit drums sound almost like a real punk drumkit :D

PirateCrab responds:

Haha thanks dude! Just thought I'd throw something new into the mix :P

I very like the synth part. But it's good if the drum part can be heard more clearly and more punch. Good job! Also sr for my bad english... :)

BuryYourFace responds:

I think I understand what you are saying. I'm used to making Metal. Trying to mix all this shit together = hard... But I think I'm doing something right since you gave me 4.5 stars >:) Lets do this!!!!!!!!

Making game musics is what i love for all my life, but i can't really live with it in my country. I just make music in my freetime while most of time learning something else to have better chance at job ( Anyway my english is horrible, i know ).

Ha Noi, Viet Nam